12 May 2010

MAIL FROM AUSTRALIA!

After not receiving a postcard Allison sent me ages ago combined with a few other mail mishaps my faith in the mail system was shaken. So I wasn't holding my breath for something Allison posted recently. 

BUT TODAY....TODAY!
I got a package from Allison!! It was a combination of Christmas present and something random picked up upon traveling present:




I am super excited about the Papaw since it's an Australian specialty! The spider keychain is something I'm totally baffled by ... any reason you thought of me Al? I'm going to have to find a special key to hang on it!

Please note my scuzzy appearance in the photo of me, I was coming back from the gym!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!
    Maybe you can drill into the spider keychain a la Jurassic Park and reverse engineer a spider! Or you can turn over a rock and skip the millions in sequencing fees.

    I like the drilling idea way better!

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.