17 May 2010

I Might Have A Problem

I'm pretty sure there is no need in owning 1 zillion bags but I continue to convince myself that another purchase is THE BEST IDEA EVER!

So given my seemingly permanent state of mind I treated myself to a brand spanking new leather treat from Roots, ta-da:



I tried to find a better photo online but I couldn't. In the photo the strap is doubled over and threaded back to make it a shoulder bag. I can let it out fully and then it's a great hands free bag that I can carry around even while biking the mean streets of Halifax. 

The green pillow behind the bag doesn't really 'go' with it, but it's a permanent fixture on my couch (except that one time it spent two weeks in Newfoundland) so it was included.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.