26 May 2010

Pin It For The Planet

I saw an ad for this new campaign by WWF this evening on TV. I wish that we didn't have to drive across the province, in the very least HRM, every day for work but sadly we do. It's for the kids?!

The campaign is called Pin It For The Planet and their slogan (or at least one of them) is AWESOME!

"It's like wearing a ribbon, but the ribbon is made out of a car key"

By reducing car use and tracking your different forms of transportation you can enter to win a bike - every 7 days you can enter again.

I like this initiative, it's obviously easy for those who don't have a car, but hopefully those who do will at least give it a shot.

There are few things to 'implement in your office' that I might try to work in, everyone likes a good o'l competition!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.