23 May 2010

SuperBOSS!

Bryan set the bar to be the highest possible last year when it came to staff birthdays. So this season I'm trying my best to set up and bake bake bake!

Staff Birthday #1, Cinnamon Rolls


Pre-cooked, waiting their turn for the oven


Melting all over the place in the oven, so tasty! I forgot to take an after photo, but trust me they were as good as you think they were!

Birthday #2, Dinosaur Cake


The pan almost didn't fit in my oven, almost


What the cake was supposed to look like, the shape it right! It's feet fell off when it came out of the pan, nothing some extra icing wouldn't fix.


After the first batch of icing went on, so much green!


TADA! The finished product, complete with a sour watermelon dinosaur spine!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.