30 May 2010

More Birthday Baking

Continuing on the trend that I'm the best boss ever I whipped together the third installment of birthday treats for a staff member this past Friday.

This time the birthday boy is super into birds, has a dairy sensitivity and celiac. So naturally I was flooded with a ton of baking ideas when presented with this situation. Well not really, but this did come to mind:



Nothing says "I like birds and have digestive problems" like rice crispy squares! Apparently he can tolerate small amounts of chocolate and mini eggs in particular:



The next actual staff birthday isn't until August. So my Co-Director decided to figure out everyone's either 1/4, 1/2 or 3/4 birthday to make sure that it fell in either June, July or August. 

No doubt more baked good will be cranked out of my super tiny, but satisfactory kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.