27 May 2010

So Many Sun Showers!

While walking around Halifax throughout the day I got rained on about 4 times in various states of showers to downpour. Lucky me I didn't leave my house this morning with a rain coat or an umbrella - I clearly forgot I live in Halifax.

I was however, lucky enough to catch a wonderfully large rainbow on my way home at the end of the day:


I even took the long way home, in the rain to get a better picture of it. It was worth it.



The only photo I can remember being more of a full rainbow was while at Cape Spear in Newfoundland, Bryan is under it (oh so fitting) and there was a fuzzy on my lens, oh well:


This one was taken with my Blackberry so the quality is super sub-par, but it's more of the excellently full rainbow:


No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.