04 May 2010

Facebook Users, Beware

Ironically, I snagged this find from something someone posted on Facebook. Check out the Top Ten Reasons to Quit Facebook.

Regardless, I learned quite a bit about the privacy problems within Facebook and despite how public people make these issues (how they are offering your personal data left, right and center) I have a feeling people will continue to rely on it from everything from making plans to ensuring everyone knows every last detail about your life. 

I've scaled back my info quite a bit but, like this article says, I'm sure my information is still floating around in the ether of the interwebs, waiting to be used to ensure I get the most tailored spam to date. 

Anyway, I suggest you read this article and learn a bit more about this stream of social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.