04 May 2010

Spring, BAM!

This morning I noticed that it was spring. Despite posts about flowers budding and May starting this morning it hit me. 

The trees are starting to come out all over the place. Lots of budding and green sprouting from branches combined with the incredible temperature of 17 degrees today in Halifax is making me one happy Ali. 

Here is a view looking down my street:


Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Fredericton until Friday evening - it's work related but there will definitely be lots of fun shoe-horned in. Starting with Tree Go in Moncton. Greg and I went back in September but I didn't have a tiny camera to bring along with me in my pocket. This time I'm ready, armed with a camera for lots of photo opportunities. 


ALSO - this past weekend I ran a total of 29.5km. I'm pretty proud of that, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.