27 May 2010

Hairs, Cut

After finally giving into the little voice in my head I gave it a go and cut my own hair ... last month? Maybe it was way back in March...I can't remember!
It didn't look awful, but it was definitely lacked a professional touch and this week it had just been driving me crazy!

So while at work today I called up the salon and made a hair appointment for this evening and how I have my hairs all cut by someone who knows what they are doing. And had a much better perspective on my whole head than I ever will.

I don't think I'll be cutting my own hair anytime soon.

With it clipped back:



Not clipped back:


PS. It seems I'm a bit greasy in these photos, my apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment








A space to better document my days and finds with visual aids and clickable links.